- Shipping + Returns
- Price Guarantee
Lexar Professional 2000x SDHC/SDXC UHS-II
Quickly capture and transfer high-quality photos and 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video
Lexar® Professional 2000x SDHC™/SDXC™ UHS-II cards let you quickly capture and transfer high-quality photos and 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video, with a read transfer speed up to 2000x (300MB/s).* The cards leverage UHS-II technology (UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)) for high-speed performance. This dramatically accelerates workflow from start to finish, so you can save time and get back to the business of photography.
High-speed performance you can trust.
Whether you’re a professional photographer, videographer, or enthusiast, Lexar® Professional 2000x SDHC™/SDXC™ UHS-II cards provide performance you can trust. These high-speed cards leverage UHS-II technology (UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)) and provide a read transfer speed up to 2000x (300MB/s) when used with the included SD UHS-II reader. For versatility, the cards also work with UHS-I devices at UHS-I speeds, and they’re backwards compatible with older cameras and readers, performing at Class 10 speeds when used with non-UHS devices.
Quickly transfer files with included SD UHS-II reader, dramatically accelerating workflow.
The Lexar Professional 2000x SDHC/SDXC UHS-II cards come with an SD UHS-II reader for high-speed transfer of files.** This dramatically accelerates your workflow from start to finish, getting you back behind the camera faster.
Shoot high-quality images and 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video.
Using a DSLR, HD camcorder, or 3D camera, you’ll be able to leverage the latest photo and video features available for shooting high-quality images and stunning 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video.
Recover files with Image Rescue® software.
Professional 2000x SDHC/SDXC UHS-II cards include the latest version of Image Rescue® software. Image Rescue recovers most photo and select video files, even if they’ve been erased or the card has been corrupted.*** The software is available for free download with purchase of the card.
Warranty and support.
All Lexar Professional line memory cards come with a limited lifetime warranty and are backed by expert technical support.
The Lexar team works with major camera manufacturers to ensure cards are compatible with their digital cameras—from the simplest to the most complex.
All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
When memory matters, the choice is Lexar.
With a long history in the industry, we know memory. We move quickly with technology to design the solutions you need, and work with device manufacturers to make sure our products are compatible. Then we stand behind them with outstanding warranties and helpful customer service. We’re dedicated to performance, reliability, and expert support, so when it comes to storing the memories that matter, trust Lexar.Specifications
- High-speed performance—leverages UHS-II technology (U3) for a read transfer speed up to 2000x (300MB/s)*
- Includes SD UHS-II reader for high-speed file transfer from card to computer, dramatically accelerating workflow**
- Captures high-quality images and stunning 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video with a DSLR camera, HD camcorder, or 3D camera
- Includes downloadable Image Rescue® software to recover most photo and select video files***
- Backwards compatible with UHS-I devices
- Backed by expert support and limited lifetime warranty
Free shipping with orders over $70 applies within the United States. For Canada we charge a flat fee of $20 if the product is not available from our Canadian distributors, otherwise shipping is also free! Some of our products we can not ship international but most of them we can! International shipping costs may vary.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
We care about your satisfaction here at the VR Pros, If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below:
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, The VR Pros reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee.
- All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
- The VR Pros are not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- The VR Pros are not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
- Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.
- The RA# must be clearly visible on the outside of the package
- Do not write or apply shipping labels directly on the manufacturers packaging. Box all returns in appropriate shipping cartons
- Approved stock balance returns on consumables exp. date must be greater than 6 months at time of return
- All returns must be received within 30 days of the RA issue date. After 30 days the RA will be cancelled
- After 30 days, the RA will be cancelled and not reissued.
If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within 30 days of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 30 days of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within 30 days from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, Amazon,overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer for the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax