- Shipping + Returns
- Price Guarantee
DJI Inspire 1
Compatible with the Zeiss VR One Headset
ADVANCED, READY-TO-FLY DESIGN
Designed to be powerful while lightweight, flexible while providing the stability you need, the Inspire 1 is DJI’s most advanced complete package. All of the latest aerial technology is packed into one simple, ready-to-fly system, putting you in the sky within minutes.
POWERFUL PROPULSION SYSTEM
The Inspire 1’s propulsion system is unique among all flight platforms. We re-engineered and re-built the system to handle the demands of advanced flight, while increasing efficiency and reliability.
AERODYNAMIC TRANSFORMING DESIGN
Carbon fiber arms give you the strength to maneuver in the air and they transform, moving out of the camera’s way at the flick of a switch. With a full 360⁰ unobstructed view, you now have the freedom to capture shots independent of the direction you are flying.
Every part, every component of the Inspire 1 was engineered to be durable and lightweight. The body’s aerodynamic design cuts through the sky and further enhances your control over the aircraft. This ensures long flight times and a long operational life.
MODULAR, UPGRADEABLE SYSTEM
Inspire 1’s gimbal and camera system can be removed from the aircraft for safe transport and future upgrades.
NEW CAMERA AND GIMBAL SYSTEM
Get crystal clear images with DJI’s most advanced camera to date. The gimbal holding your camera is the result of DJI’s years of expertise in camera stabilization, giving you smooth, stable footage in any flight conditions.
- Video: 4K @ 24-30 fps, or 1080p @ 24-60fps,
- Photos: 12 Megapixels
- Lens: 9 elements in 9 groups including an aspherical element
- 1/2.3 inch CMOS sensor
- 94⁰ wide-angle FOV
- 3-axis, 360⁰ rotating gimbal
- Compatible With Most DJI Products
- Live HD View
- Instant Video Downloading
- Easy Video Editor
- Comprehensive Media Library
- Sharing and Connecting Creativity
- Live Map and Radar
- Detailed Records and Achievements
Free shipping with orders over $70 applies within the United States. For Canada we charge a flat fee of $20 if the product is not available from our Canadian distributors, otherwise shipping is also free! Some of our products we can not ship international but most of them we can! International shipping costs may vary.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
We care about your satisfaction here at the VR Pros, If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below:
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, The VR Pros reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee.
- All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
- The VR Pros are not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- The VR Pros are not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
- Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.
- The RA# must be clearly visible on the outside of the package
- Do not write or apply shipping labels directly on the manufacturers packaging. Box all returns in appropriate shipping cartons
- Approved stock balance returns on consumables exp. date must be greater than 6 months at time of return
- All returns must be received within 30 days of the RA issue date. After 30 days the RA will be cancelled
- After 30 days, the RA will be cancelled and not reissued.
If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within 30 days of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 30 days of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within 30 days from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, Amazon,overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer for the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
LIVE HD VIEW
A beautiful, 720p HD view shows you exactly what your camera sees at all times. Frame your shots and fly as though you‘re in the sky yourself.
This is made possible by an all new and improved version of DJI’s Lightbridge technology which can transmit video from up to 5km away.
For an even greater level of precision, use a second remote controller and fly with a friend. With two operators controlling the same Inspire 1, one person pilots the flight path while the other aims the gimbal and camera.
Each user can have their own screen to see exactly what is being shot in real-time. By working in tandem, you’re capturing shots that are more complex and artistic than ever before.
FLY INDOORS AND WITHOUT GPS USING VISION POSITIONING SYSTEM
Indoor flight has always been a true test of skill for all levels of pilots. DJI’s new Vision Positioning technology uses a specially designed camera as well as sonic waves to bring simplicity to flying indoors. This technology allows the Inspire to hold its position, stop when the controls are released, and respond to your commands even when GPS is unavailable.
INTELLIGENT POWER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
A fully integrated intelligent battery powers your Inspire 1 and virtually manages itself.
When in flight, your remaining battery power is shown live, letting you know how long you can continue to fly. Advanced algorithms calculate the distance of your aircraft and estimated time to return home, letting you know when it’s time to fly back.
The battery reports the voltage of each cell, the total lifetime charges and discharges, and the overall health and battery status. All this helps you keep your Inspire 1 in the air.
POWERFUL MOBILE APP
Complete power is at your fingertips. Control the camera and change flight settings, all from your mobile device. Plus:
Manage Your DJI Account
Take control of your Inspire 1 with DJI’s most sophisticated remote controller to date. Featuring dedicated buttons for photo and video capture, a gimbal control dial, an integrated rechargeable battery and more. The controller has an mini-HDMI and USB port allowing you to connect mobile devices or compatible screens.
EASY, SAFE FLIGHT
Even if you’ve never flown before, taking off and landing is easy and safe. It takes just one tap to make your Inspire 1 takeoff and transform, ready to start filming. Then tap again to have it transform into landing mode and land.
When GPS is available, the Home Point (the location you are standing) automatically refreshes, so your Inspire 1 always knows where you are even if you move around. When you tell it to come back, or in case of an emergency, it knows exactly where to go and land safely.
A COMPLETE READY-TO-FLY SYSTEM
Everything you need is included and ready to go, offering you a complete aerial filmmaking tool in one box. Just add your mobile device or other screen to use the live HD view.
For iPhone check out http://www.cloudlightfpv.com
For Android check out https://flylitchi.com