- Shipping + Returns
- Price Guarantee
360Rize PRO7 BULLET360
Bullet360 synced virtual reality 360° video gear
The Pro7 Bullet360 adds camera sync technology to our Pro7 v2 model for filming 360° virtual reality video content. Positioning GoPro™ cameras in a spherical orientation and connecting them to our built-in Bullet360 camera sync system, the Pro7 Bullet360 360 Plug-n-Play™ Holder allows users to simultaneously turn cameras on/off and start/stop recording with the included remote.
The seven-camera configuration offers improved frame overlap and fewer parallax issues when filming in closer quarter environments in comparison to six camera systems. The Pro7 Bullet360 is a modular redesign of our original seven-camera 360 Plug-N-Play™ Holder. The new design features hinged camera arms for simple camera installation and durability, an anodized aluminum core for improved strength and 3/8" mounting points.
The Bullet360 camera sync system eliminates the need for syncing cameras via a wireless remote and ensures all GoPro™ cameras start recording within 5 frames of each other when operating at 120 frames per second (FPS). This solves the critical workflow challenge of operating multiple cameras on set and achieving a close frame sync for the stitching process.
The Pro7 Bullet360 features seven control boards built into each of the unit’s seven camera holders. The hinged camera arm in our new modular holder design allows users to easily connect the GoPro™ cameras to each Bullet360 board via the camera’s Hero™ port. With each camera secured in its holder via the hinged camera arm, users have access to power each camera individually via the Bullet360 board’s USB port.
The Pro7 Bullet360 360 Plug-n-Play™ Holder captures high resolution (up to 7,500 x 3,750 pixels) content that can be viewed with the Oculus Rift, Samsung Gear VR, Google Cardboard and the industry’s other leading virtual reality head mounted displays. Content filmed with this model can also be uploaded to YouTube™, videos.360heros.com, VRideo™ and other web-based 360-degree video hosting sites.
- Weight with cameras: 24.5 ounces, 694 grams
- Weight without cameras: 5.9 ounces, 168 grams
- Material: High-strength aircraft-grade flexible nylon
- Suggested subject-to-holder buffer when filming: 3-4 feet
- Mounts seven cameras in a patented 360 Plug-N-Play™ orientation to facilitate capturing 360 x 180 degree videos and photos*
- Integrates Bullet360 camera sync technology for simultaneously turning cameras on/off and to start/stop recording
- Seven-camera array offers increased camera frame overlap and fewer parallax issues for higher quality stitching in comparison to six-camera solutions
- Hinged camera arms allow for simple camera installation and removal on set
- Compatible with GoPro™ Hero3, Hero3+ and Hero4 series cameras
- Holder features qty. 2 – solid brass 3/8" threaded mounting points
- Compatible with 3/8” monopods, tripods and other standard mounting solutions
- Output resolutions up to 7,500 x 3,750 pixels
- Compatible with drones and UAVs
- Full access to HDMI and USB ports for optional external power and live streaming solutions
- Anodized aluminum core and high-strength poly carbonate camera holder assemblies offer durability
- All-purpose model for filming in indoor and outdoor environments
- Ideal for close-quarter shoots such as real estate tours, concerts and events
- Simple tripod and monopole mounting
- Seven-camera configuration increases frame overlap between cameras and decreases parallax issues for higher quality stitching in comparison to six camera solutions
- (1) Pro7 Bullet360 360 Plug-n-Play™ Holder
- Preassembled with qty. 7 Bullet360 Boards
- Includes qty. 7 2.5mm plug cables
- (1) 2.5mm wired remote switch
- (1) 360Heros chrome mounting accessory
- (1) 360Heros screwdriver/ camera removal tool
(Kit does not include GoPro Cameras, or the GoPro accessories)
Free shipping with orders over $70 applies within the United States. For Canada we charge a flat fee of $20 if the product is not available from our Canadian distributors, otherwise shipping is also free! Some of our products we can not ship international but most of them we can! International shipping costs may vary.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
We care about your satisfaction here at the VR Pros, If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below:
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, The VR Pros reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee.
- All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
- The VR Pros are not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- The VR Pros are not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
- Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.
- The RA# must be clearly visible on the outside of the package
- Do not write or apply shipping labels directly on the manufacturers packaging. Box all returns in appropriate shipping cartons
- Approved stock balance returns on consumables exp. date must be greater than 6 months at time of return
- All returns must be received within 30 days of the RA issue date. After 30 days the RA will be cancelled
- After 30 days, the RA will be cancelled and not reissued.
If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within 30 days of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 30 days of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within 30 days from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, Amazon,overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer for the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax