Free shipping with orders over $70 applies within the United States. For Canada we charge a flat fee of $20 if the product is not available from our Canadian distributors, otherwise shipping is also free! Some of our products we can not ship international but most of them we can! International shipping costs may vary.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
We care about your satisfaction here at the VR Pros, If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below:
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, The VR Pros reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee.
- All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
- The VR Pros are not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- The VR Pros are not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
- Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.
- The RA# must be clearly visible on the outside of the package
- Do not write or apply shipping labels directly on the manufacturers packaging. Box all returns in appropriate shipping cartons
- Approved stock balance returns on consumables exp. date must be greater than 6 months at time of return
- All returns must be received within 30 days of the RA issue date. After 30 days the RA will be cancelled
- After 30 days, the RA will be cancelled and not reissued.
If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.