- Shipping + Returns
- Price Guarantee
All in One VR Camera
Say goodbye to complicated production. Orah 4i is the first all-in-one VR / 360 camera, and the only one you will ever need. With four lenses, built-in microphones and integrated live stitching software, Orah 4i produces 4K VR / 360 content with ambisonic sound at the push of a button.
Designed by Professionals, for Professionals
Orah 4i was designed to help you focus on the creation of compellimg VR content. You can now preview, live broadcast and record professional VR Video with the push of a button. In addition, the Ambisonic '3D' sound capture capabilities of the Orah 4i bring the feeling of immersion to a stunning new level.
- Live VR - Capture and stream 360 video instantly
- Fully immersive - 4K video with ambisonic 3D sound puts you right in the action
- Plug and stream solution - Setup your camera in minutes with no hassle
- Affordable pricing – especially for multi-cam set-ups
- Seamlessly connect with video platforms
- Complete bundle includes everything you need for Live 360 Production including the Orah 41 camera, Stitching box, Power Supply, POE injector, WiFi antenna and cables.
- Area Coverage: Full-spherical, 360*180 degrees
- Maximum Resolution: 4096*2048 px (4K) @30fps Real Time Stitching 4800*2400px @30 fps Post-Processing Stitching
- Lenses: 4 Fisheye 8-Layer MC Glass , Aperture f/2.0, 170 degree FOV
- Image Sensor: 4 Sony EXMOR™, 1920*1440px resolution
- Sensors Synchronization: Hardware synchronization
- Body Material: Aluminium (Anodized Precipitation-Hardened)
- Heat Dissipation: Thermal pad allows high head dissipation for long video streaming sessions (48+ hours)
- Power: Camera: 48V over PoE, Processing unit: 110V / 220V connected on a power outlet
- Dimension and weight: Camera: 8 x 7 x 6.5 cm / 3.1 x 2.7 x 2.5 inches 0.5 kg / 1.1 lb / 17 oz Processing unit: 27.4 x 13 x 26.4 cm / 10.8 x 5.1 x 10.4 inches 2.7 kg / 6 lb / 96 oz
- Camera Audio Channel Inputs: Built-in 4 high dynamic range microphones 65dB SNR, 122dB max SPL
- External Audio Channel Inputs: 3.5 mm jack line-in, support USB capture, Built-in delay adjustments, Ambisonic audio line-in (coming soon)
- Audio Format Output: 4 channel ambisonic @ B format (AmbiX) Stereo
- Output Projection: Equirectangular, Cubical (coming soon)
- Camera Exposure: Automatic exposure
- White Balance: Automatic white balance
- Video Encoding: H264 High, Main or Baseline profile
- Video Bitrate: From 5 to 50 Mbps
- Live Streaming Protocol: RTMP to broadcast to server, HLS for smartphone, cardboard or GearVR preview
- Record Format (Stitched Output): MP4 format (with spatial meta-data) save to SD/SDHC/SDXC UHS-II
- Video Publishing Platform: Any Platforms that supports VR video, whether it is broadcasting live or recording videos for furture playback. YouTube, Wowza, Akamai, Bitmovin, Ustream, Livestream, and others using RTMP protocol broadcast. Facebook, YouTube, Vrideo, Littlestar, Bitmovin and others using equirectangular video output.
- Camera Control: Web interface with live preview. API (Coming soon)
- Interface: HDMI 2.0 port (up to 4096x2160 @30fps) RJ45 Ethernet port, SD/SDHC,SDXC UHS-II slot, Wifi (web app interface with live preview)
What's in the box
- Stitching box
- Stitching box power supply
- 4i Camera
- POE injector
- 7ft ethernet cable with 90 degree RJ45 connector
- WiFi antenna
Additional needed material: LAN Ethernet cable, WiFi enabled device.
Free shipping with orders over $70 applies within the United States. For Canada we charge a flat fee of $20 if the product is not available from our Canadian distributors, otherwise shipping is also free! Some of our products we can not ship international but most of them we can! International shipping costs may vary.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
We care about your satisfaction here at the VR Pros, If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below:
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, The VR Pros reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee.
- All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
- The VR Pros are not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- The VR Pros are not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
- Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.
- The RA# must be clearly visible on the outside of the package
- Do not write or apply shipping labels directly on the manufacturers packaging. Box all returns in appropriate shipping cartons
- Approved stock balance returns on consumables exp. date must be greater than 6 months at time of return
- All returns must be received within 30 days of the RA issue date. After 30 days the RA will be cancelled
- After 30 days, the RA will be cancelled and not reissued.
If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within 30 days of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 30 days of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within 30 days from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, Amazon,overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer for the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax