- Shipping + Returns
- Price Guarantee
Atoms Shogun Flame
SHOOT WHAT YOU SEE
Filmmakers constantly face exposure challenges on set, choosing between detail in the highlights and in shadows. Shooting Log from the camera is a partial solution, recording a broader brightness range but still you need to compromise on the monitor's image quality. The solution is the Shogun Flame.
Cameras with Log output (S-Log2, S-Log3, C-Log, V-Log etc) already have the 10+ stops of dynamic range needed for High Dynamic Range (HDR). Be at the forefront of the HDR revolution sweeping the industry by having a field monitor capable of resolving HDR in the field as you see it in Post Production and record the original Log image direct from the sensor for HDR grading in post production.
SCENES IGNITE WITH 1500NITS OF LIGHT
Not all scenes call for HDR Log recording. In situations that don't call for 10 stops of dynamic range, use the intensity of the 1500nit panel to monitor traditional standard dynamic range (SDR/Rec709) video at high brightness for outdoor monitoring.
Simply pick the right mode, HDR or High Bright SDR, and get busy setting up your shot on the premium 7" display boasting 10-bit processing, 1920x1200 resolution, 325ppi pixel density, optional calibration to overcome natural LCD color drift and an arsenal of precision video setup tools for perfect shots every time.
WIDEST CAMERA COMPATIBILITY
With both HDMI and SDI connectivity in/out and bi-directional conversion, the Shogun Flame connects with almost all cameras.
UNLOCK THE RAW FROM SONY & CANON
Output Raw from select cameras and record direct to 4K/HD Apple ProRes or DNxHR.
RECORD PROFESSIONAL 4K & HD
Shogun Flame records to professional 10-bit 4:2:2 ProRes & DNxHR demanded in post production.
SIMPLE OS, SOPHISTICATED SHOTS
The Flame Series is packed with an extensive suite of scopes, all 1-touch away and simple to use. The Video OS includes tools for focus, framing & exposure (Focus peaking, 2:1/1:1 zoom, Zebra, False Color, Safe Area, luma/RGB parade, vectorscope) along with a flexible 3D LUT implementation (use built-in LUTs or upload .cube files) and options for de-squeezing anamorphic content.
CONTINUOUS POWER IS BACK... WITH SUPER FAST CHARGING.
Our patented continuous power system pioneered on our HD products are back on the 4K range. The hot swappable dual battery system that automatically swaps to the second battery when power is low, coupled with the blazingly fast battery charger and dual 4-cell batteries (both included with the product) means that continuous power in the field is all but assured.
MONITOR & RECORD XLR AUDIO
The Shogun Flame has professional audio to match professional video. Monitor up to 8ch of embedded HDMI audio, up to 12ch of SDI audio or use the included XLR breakout cable to connect with external microphones for balanced analogue audio with 48V phantom power. Audio control is simple with dedicated meters and menus to select channels for recording/ monitoring and adjustments for frame delay and gain.
ADVANCED RECORDING CAPABILITY
Outside of 10-bit 4:2:2 ProRes/DNxHR, the Shogun Flame adds recording functionality not found in other recorders. Trigger start/stop recording over HDMI from select Canon, Sony, Panasonic, Nikon cameras. Convert interlace video from your camera to progressive on the fly with built-in 3:2 and 2:2 pulldown and gain advanced functionality like Pre-roll (continuous cache recording to never miss the action) and Time lapse to maximise your creativity.
BATTLE-READY! FOR THE FIELD Included
Our built-in armor enhances protection & airflow whilst the raft of accessories (2 x NP series 4-cell batteries, fast battery charger, USB3 docking station, XLR breakout cable, Lanc cable, DC to D-Tap cable, 5 x Master Caddy cases, DC adapter & HDR sun hood) and the premium HPRC flight case ensures you're ready to hit the field immediately.
- Shogun Flame unit
- Custom Yellow HPRC hard flight case
- Control cable (2.5mm Female to 2 x 2.5mm Male)
- XLR breakout cable
- 2 x NP-F750 4-cell batteries
- Fast battery charger
- USB3 docking station
- Coiled D-Tap to DC power cable
- 5 x Master Caddy cases
- 2 x 12V 3A AC-DC power adapter
- Snap-fast sun hood
Free shipping with orders over $70 applies within the United States. For Canada we charge a flat fee of $20 if the product is not available from our Canadian distributors, otherwise shipping is also free! Some of our products we can not ship international but most of them we can! International shipping costs may vary.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address your provide when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
We care about your satisfaction here at the VR Pros, If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us within 30 days of the purchase date, subject to the conditions and exclusions below:
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, The VR Pros reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee.
- All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including an intact UPC code) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories.
- The VR Pros are not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- The VR Pros are not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
- Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.
- The RA# must be clearly visible on the outside of the package
- Do not write or apply shipping labels directly on the manufacturers packaging. Box all returns in appropriate shipping cartons
- Approved stock balance returns on consumables exp. date must be greater than 6 months at time of return
- All returns must be received within 30 days of the RA issue date. After 30 days the RA will be cancelled
- After 30 days, the RA will be cancelled and not reissued.
If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within 30 days of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 30 days of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within 30 days from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, Amazon,overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer for the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax